IPv6 Deployment Aggregated Status
As of 2014-03-09 and limited to the top-50 per Top Level Domain extracted from
the Alexa list. See the bottom of this page for more information on the tests.
Click on a country to see specific statistics about top
sites within this country or click on a flag:
Or do you prefer to have the list of all fully IPv6-enabled sites?.
Display per country IPv6 prefixes.
Compare IPv6 deployments among countries.
Predict IPv6 deployments in one country.
See all IPv6-enabled BitTorrent peers.
IPv6 Enabled Users
- GREEN: a AAAA exists for www.$domain or $domain and an HTTP connection over IPv6 was successful
- ORANGE: a AAAA exists for www6.$domain or ipv6.$domain or www.ipv6.$domain and an HTTP connection over IPv6 was successful
- RED: no AAAA exists for any sensible derivation of $domain or an HTTP connection over IPv6 was not succesful
- GREEN: a AAAA exists for one MX of $domain and a SMTP connection over IPv6 was successful
- ORANGE: a AAAA exists for one MX of $domain but a SMTP connection over IPv6 was not successful
- RED: no AAAA exists for any MX of $domain
- GREEN: a AAAA exists for one NS of $domain and a DNS query over IPv6 was answered
- RED: no AAAA exists for any NS of $domain but a DNS query over IPv6 was not answered
- n/m: means n servers out of m have an IPv6 address
Alexa rank is n/m meaning nth in the country (actually TLD -- so not very accurate) and mth worldwide.
Based on same prior art from Mark Prior at http://www.mrp.net/IPv6_Survey.html.
You may also be interested in statistics for IPv6 browsers at http://www.vyncke.org/countv6/stats.php.